Android and Frontend Applications Developer
September 2016 – June 2017
- Programming languages: Java (Android), Typescript
- Java Libraries: JHipster (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, MySQL, JWT web tokens, Swagger, and more).
- Development Tools: Webstorm, Git, Jira, C.I., Heroku
- Agile Methodology: SCRUM
I developed web applications with Angular 4 and Android mobile applications.
- Dimble Android App: I developed an Android App for selling clothes and accessories. I used Retrofit 2 for the REST API calls. I used Glide for image management. I used MVC and managers to encapsulate the communication with the backend. I made intensive use of the principles of object orientation: delegation pattern, inheritance and polymorphism to achieve a high level of modularization and reusability in the code. I used Crashlytics for the analysis and diagnostic of errors. Dimble won the 2017 TECH design awards – Silver
- Dimble Angular JS WebApp: I developed a control management system in Angular 4 to analyse sales, manage products, etc. The architecture used for this project was MVP and RxJS for communication between components.
- This Is Me Angular JS WebApp: I developed a control management system in Angular 4 to manage admins and users. Also, with the web app, the administrator users who were misusing the iOS app could be blocked. The architecture used for this project was MVP and RxJS for communication between components.
- Project Cost Calculator WebApp and JHipster Backend: I developed a web app where potential clients can enter information into an online questionnaire, and the app will return a quotation for the project. The architecture used for the Angular 4 project was MVP and RxJS for communication between components using JHipster for the backend.
I collaborated with Warren on developing an Android app for the fashion retail industry. The project was carried out using the latest advances in Java architecture and especially Android.
Warren has demonstrated an excellent ability to solve complex programming challenges. He is an enthusiastic professional, very proactive, has a great motivation to write quality source code: robust, stable, high performant, scalable, easy to understand and maintain. He cares about being up to date and learning from the latest technological advances. For example, Angular 4 (Typescript), React JS, Kotlin, Spring Boot, JHipster, etc.
Warren was able to join our established group of developers with ease, quickly becoming a proactive, confident member of the team. He always strives for top quality and pushes himself to produce the best, showing real pride in his work. His genuine personal interest in the industry is reflected in his constant desire to expand his skills. Warren will no doubt be a talented, valuable and cheerful addition to any future team he joins.
Warren is a dedicated, experienced, software professional with a vast experience in all aspects of software development. He is also an excellent team player, with high integrity and work ethics. Warren can make great contributions to a company and help build excellent products as he has experience in a wide range of technologies. I highly recommend Warren!
I’m sure that he will have a bright future ahead.
I honestly believe he would be an invaluable asset to any team he is a part of.